Do you want to continue your education or get continuing education hours?
Here are some ways:
- The Duluth Model is constantly evolving. If it has been a while since you have been trained, consider refreshing your skills by coming to one of our trainings and learn what's new.
- Follow us on social media for support, upcoming webinars and training opportunities.
- Utilize one of our webinars as a follow-up to training or just to learn more.
- Sign up for our e-mail list to be notified about upcoming training events, webinars, and materials.
Continuing Education Hours
Some of our trainings are approved for CEUs in Minnesota (as noted below), but each state has different requirements. You may turn in the training agenda and certificate we provide you to apply to your state’s approval agency. If you need an agenda in advance of a training to determine if it meets your state’s requirements, please contact us at 866-417-6111.
* Approved by the State of Minnesota Board of Social Work for 18 CEU Hours
** Approved by the Minnesota Board of Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) for 14 CEU Hours